Kadaster wants to lower the threshold for homeowners to take sustainable measures for their home. This threshold is reduced by generating insight into the data about the home via one file / platform. The information must be guaranteed by an independent party, and includes, for example, the energy label, the WOZ value and a heat/loss account of the home. The owner of the property owns the file and determines who gets access to it.
What results do we aim for?
• Greater awareness among home owners about energy use at home
• Greater insight into the effect of sustainable measures
• Less overchoice when taking sustainable measures
• Shorter consultancy and preparation time and costs for entrepreneurs
• Residents are challenged to take sustainable measures (energy competition)
Where is help required?
• Residents and partners who will use a prototype of a digital house file
• Development of the prototype of the digital house file and 'appointment system'
• Partner agreements, value propositions, business cases, presentations, promotion and marketing
• Establish organizational form in which digital home files can 'land' for the improvement of the usage, maintenance and development of a partner network and further development of the prototype.
Let's Get In Touch!
Ready to start your next project with us? That's great! Give us a call or send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible!