- Management Game - The Newtonian Shift
We've reached the maximum number of subscriptions and it's no longer possible to subscribe for this event. If you are interested in participating in the next event, please contact us: Mail
The Energy Transition:
Management Game - The Newtonian Shift
Meeting the increasing demand for energy and mitigating the effects of climate change are major challenges facing society. In order to fight these challenges, a worldwide transition towards a green economy is required. This inevitable shift is having a massive impact on society.
On November 6 Smart Climate Opportunities Foundation organizes the next Smart & Green event. During this inspiring day climatologist and professor Pier Vellinga will learn you all about the facts and fables around climate change and the latest revolutionary developments in the field of renewable energy and food.
After lunch we introduce The Newtonian Shift: a dynamic workshop experience designed to glean insights about the emerging energy transition while delivering the following:
- Exploring the behaviors, strategic decision-making and business models required for the energy transition that is coming/underway;
- Building stakeholder empathy, via experiencing firsthand the perspectives, challenges, priorities and unique needs of diverse stakeholders in different parts of the energy system
- Sense making the energy system, where participants grow their full system awareness while deepening understanding of how the system works and their role within it
- Exploring the leadership qualities required during transition, at both an organizational and personal level
Want to participate in this game? We would be happy to welcome you on November 6th! Please subscribe via the subscription form below. Subscription deadline: 1 November
Please note: the main language of the event is in Dutch.
Program 6th of November
10.00 – 10.30: Walk-in
10.30 – 10.40: Introduction
10.40 – 11.30: Pier Vellinga
11.30 – 12.15: Lunch
12.15 – 17.00: Serious game: Newtonian Shift 2.0
17.00 – 18.00: Drinks
Igluu, Lichttoren 32, Eindhoven.